Saturday, April 30, 2011

Murakush Caliphate of Amexum

Why Murakush? A new moors 10 reasons for growing under Murakush.


There are many entities and temples within the Moorish Divine and National Movement and after my research and hard diligent studies. I would like to state the reasons that I have chosen to become an active part of the Murakush Caliphate of Amexum. I will be stating these from the order of 10 to 1.

10. I will say that most of my online time is spent on the aboriginallawfirm.ning. This site is extremely informational on all topics and is really a center for informational emancipation


9. Blueprint for Moorish Liberation: This book has been instrumental in me dissolving the fictitious entity that was created and assisting in my families salvation and liberation financially and learning sustainability.


8. Intricate Studies in Civics: With the profiteering and engineering that has taken place against our peoples it is imperative that we study and learn the laws and its various applications. At Murakush the entire site and its main focus is on rebuilding our people civilly and empowering and liberating our fallen humanity.


7. Kush Krops: I love Kush and I love crops. Having an avenue that promotes the two of those which I believe is the plant for the “healing of the nations”.


6. Working Government: With Murakush, all of the various Moorish American groups can connect and have a government in place to protect and secure the freedom of our people . Communities for Immunities


5. Liberator Radio on blogtalk radio: One of the biggest changes in my growth is the media I allow to enter my pineal gland . This show is extremely informative and the posts and chat allow studies to be extended further after the show. I have since downloaded all shows and play them in my car.

4. The commerce game: I love being able to apply real solutions and benefit my family with the entities that I have created. It was ok to work for someone else, but I have given 2 weeks notice on my job and will be supporting my family with the entities I built through reading the solution book.

3. Solutions: Other groups I have studied are about the redemption of people at heart but where they differ from Murakush is in the aspect of, they leave you with a feeling of being powerless. There seems at the end to be no solution. “What can I do about it.” With Murakush not only is the solution provided but it also is backed by legal information for studious individuals to research further

2. Moors in Court Video: was the start of this Journey for me. I was amazed to see two brothers banging on the beast better than any lawyer could. Everything they said was based on the law and it was impressive to see two young men with the knowledge of ancient kings.

1. Shyaam and El Aemer: These brothers have been instrumental in my teachings and progression. They research and provide a wealth of information that has been vital for my liberation and progression. This has put my family in a better situation financially and also given me more time to spend with my family because I don't have to work the long hours I worked in voluntary servitude. Honors to the Nobles for all the work that you do

Check out the site at Science University



                                                  Brother 17X El
                            Murakush Caliphate of Amexum

No comments:

Post a Comment